Seattle Disaster Recovery at Bothell Data Services powered by Kanobe
Why Bothell for your Seattle Disaster Recovery?
A Seattle Disaster Recovery solution is the cost-effective way to minimize downtime and its ill effects on the survivability of your company. Here are some of the very solid reasons our Bothell campus is the ideal location for your Seattle disaster recovery needs.
Bothell Campus Disaster Recovery Reasons:
- Earthquake survivability | Our Bothell campus was built to a seismic level 3 to ensure seismic survivability and is located off of the fault lines and outside the Seattle area earthquake liquefaction zones.
- Separate Utility Power Grid | Our Bothell campus is fed by a separate utility grid than the downtown Seattle corridor ensuring that a catastrophic event to Seattle will not take our campus off the grid.
- Fiber Redundancy | Our Bothell campus is located strategically on the Seattle metro fiber ring and has access to virtually every fiber provider the traverses the Westin. Our fiber network has been specifically set up with routes autonomous of the Westin building with routes to the North & South. Allowing us to operate fully
- FEMA floodplain | Our Bothell campus is confirmed to be outside the FEMA floodplain and your Hosted infrastructure is safe and secure from flooding disasters that have recently threatened the Seattle south end.
Business continuity and disaster recovery practices have come a long way from the days of just storing DLT tapes offsite. Companies with IT operations or mission critical applications are well aware they also have to be prepared for catastrophic hardware failure or losing access to their equipment. Many businesses are now turning to using hardened highly available data centers in combination with their own IT facilities to ensure a more complete business continuity solution. Bothell Data Services provides both Seattle disaster recovery services and business continuity services.
Seattle Business Continuity for Mission-Critical Operations
When downtime is not acceptable and the failover must be as continuous as possible, Bothell Data Services powered by Kanobe can work with your IT team and manage a complete redundant architecture with automatic traffic redirection and hot site mirroring.
Seattle Business Continuity Service
- Colocation and failover to hot-site keeps the additional effort of maintaining a secondary site from overloading the primary IT staff, as well as giving geographic diversity without paying for constant travel to the secondary facility for maintenance.
- Automatic traffic redirection with failover parameters custom engineered to meet your company's business requirements; this greatly reduces the effort to switch from the primary to the secondary site during a crisis.
- Storage replication and mirroring replication is available to synchronize the servers to a current version of the site and its data.
Need more info about Seattle Disaster recovery at Bothell Data Service?
Contact Us today or call us at (800) 955.7704.